Monday, August 3, 2009

This is for the lovers and romantics.

In need of love and romance? These old school videos should put you in the mood. Enjoy ladies and gents. From me to you.


1. Whitney Houston: “I Will Always Love You”





2. Whitney Houston: “All the Man That I Need”





3. Whitney Houston: “Saving All My Love for You”





4. Patti LaBelle: “Somebody Loves You (You Know Who It Is)”





5. New Edition: “I’m Still in Love with You”





6. Atlantic Starr: “Always”


Atlantic Starr - Always



7. Luther Vandross: “Always and Forever”





8. Luther Vandross: “Heaven Knows”





9. Luther Vandross: “Here and Now”





10. Chanté Moore: “Love’s Taken Over”





11. Jeffrey Osborne: “You Should Be Mine (The Woo Woo Song)”





12. Tony Terry: “With You”





13. Anita Baker: “Sweet Love”





14. Oleta Adams: “Get Here”





15. Jesse Powell: “You”


No comments:

Post a Comment