Thursday, July 30, 2009

She's back! Whitney Houston!!

Videos of my favorite Whitney Houston songs, here for you to enjoy.


1. Whitney Houston: "Try It On My Own"





2. Whitney Houston: “I Learned from the Best”





3. Whitney Houston: “My Love is Your Love”





4. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey: “When You Believe”





5. Whitney Houston: “Step by Step”





6. Whitney Houston and Cece Winans: “Count on Me”





7. Whitney Houston: “The Star-Spangled Banner”





8. Whitney Houston: “Run to You”





9. Whitney Houston: “I Have Nothing”





10. Whitney Houston: “I Will Always Love You”





11. Whitney Houston: “Miracle”





12. Whitney Houston: “All the Man That I Need”





13. Whitney Houston: “I’m Your Baby Tonight”





14. Whitney Houston: “Where Do Broken Hearts Go?”





15. Whitney Houston: “So Emotional”





16. Whitney Houston: “Didn’t We Almost Have It All”





17. Whitney Houston: “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)”





18. Whitney Houston: “The Greatest Love of All”





19. Whitney Houston: “How Will I Know”





20. Whitney Houston: “Saving All My Love for You”





21. Whitney Houston: “You Give Good Love”





22. Whitney Houston: “One Moment in Time”


No comments:

Post a Comment