Monday, September 28, 2009

"A Life Full of Turmoil"

A life full of turmoil
Of one who treads on this soil
Will the entangled springs ever uncoil?
Once beautiful and lovely was life
Never did hardship enter nor strife
Both have entered, but refuse to leave
Neither push, nor shove, nor heave
Can remove these things from my sleeve.
One day soon, though, shall they depart
Never again will they weigh my heart
Life will renew and be vibrant from the start.
This I declare; yes, this I surely affirm
My feet will be planted nice and firm
Life will return to me abundant I confirm.
Never again will I lose sight
Of knowing wrong from what is right
Life will once again fill me with delight.
So here I stand and announce
From this day forward never will I renounce
That which life brings, I will enjoy every ounce.

1 comment: